Highlight of my life
Dreamer in my dreams
Everything is not
Only as it seems
Dreamer in my dreams
Everything is not
Only as it seems
Wade in the water
Hold on to my hand
The current can be strong here
But no stronger than I am
The current can be strong here
But no stronger than I am
And if we slip or falter
We'll stumble together
We'll stumble together
Using this song as our guide, we look forward to updating you about the highlights of our life in Northern Ireland. We should be arriving in Belfast sometime in mid-January, between the 10th and the 15th. We don't know if we'll have internet right away (or even where we'll be living), but we'll do our best to keep this current. Until next time...
I am so excited for you two!! You are sure to have some fantastic adventures together... and really glad you started a blog :o) Can't wait to read about everything you do!
ReplyDelete